Thread: Lucas....NOOOO
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 01:00 AM   #9
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lucas....NOOOO

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightprowler10
He played his heart out for us, but yeah, he's a scrub. If he gets a contract with someone else, then good for him and I wish him the best of luck.
This... I would have no problem if JL3 leaves because he really isn't that good but I would wish him the best of luck and root for him though.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote