View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:36 AM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Summer League Thoughts

I was crossing my fingers for Miller too.... that bummed me out, lol. That pick will be a steal.

As far as the young guys getting PT, you know I've been all for that for quite a while now. I just don't see our 2nd rounders being rotational guys. They've got some talent. I don't think they can take that to the next level. Neither of them are the next Lebron or Kobe...... and of course we don't expect that but neither is a true rotational guy either. Just as we were excited about Macklin last year, the same thing will happen this year.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote