View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:35 PM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: First look at Andre Drummond in summer league

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Hopefully Ben Wallace becomes Drummond's new best friend. He can teach him how to get all the way to 50% free throw shooting and how to limit blown dunks to 1 a game.

Kidding aside I think rebounding and blocked shots are gonna Drummond's bread and butter, he just needs to put some muscle on his body.

He definitely does look like he could be a force defensively. That's why I've been excited to hear that Ben is going to come back. He could be a great influence on that kid. We all know his work ethic is amazing and I think that's one of the top things the vets can show the younger guys. I don't think many of these rookies know exactly how hard some of these guys work. If Drummond puts in that kind of work he'll have a successful career.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote