View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pistons Sign Singler

I gotta admit, I didn't think Afflalo would be as good as he is now. Now I do wish he was around. He would've been a solid backup. Think about how horrible of a trade that was for us now. We got AI, and they got Billups and Afflalo... Looking back on it that's a really lopsided deal.

Going back to Daye I'm not sure what to expect. He's done this every summer league. He shows us how smooth of a scorer he is and gets our hopes up. Then he continues this into the preseason..... Once the regular season hits he somehow checks out. Here's the one thing that makes me think he has to step up more somehow this year; he's going to be a restricted FA. It seems like every time a players contract comes up they somehow have a better season. I feel like this could be his break out year, so I haven't given up on him quite yet. It'll be interesting to see what happens this season.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote