View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #6
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks hiding from Rockets to avoid receiving offer sheet?

I hate our guard rotation, at least with Lin we had some youth and 3 years to develop. Now we have an overweight Felton , old as **** Kidd and progoni

We definitely gotten worse in the backcourt

I'm hoping Felton will be traded later for a capable pg
He ducked monkey balls last year and I don't see him returning to the same form he was when Knicks had him first time around

So I guess Kidd is starting and Felton is backup or till Shumpert returns, starting 2 with prigoni and jr as backups
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote