View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 01:02 AM   #10
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bulls Summer League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
How is Olek Czyz as a shooter and as a ball handler? Is he definitely a SF in the NBA?

I've watched some videos and he definitely looks like a great athlete I just don't know much else about him.

He's acceptable as a shooter. Not a guy that you would scream at, and tell him to not shoot. But not a guy you would draw up plays for either. He's better at creating a shot, than spotting up because he relies on getting his defender off balance to make space, rather than getting his defender underneath him. Ball handling.... not NBA quick, but he can drive with both hands.

There isn't an area where this guy doesn't need improvement in to be NBA material, but like I said, the skills that can't be taught, are there. So he could become a contributor by the time the regular season starts, if he and the staff have an effective development plan.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote