View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #5
C_lake2802
I airball my layups

C_lake2802 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I realized, Basketball is really really hard sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Yeah the most important thing is confidence. No matter how skilled you are, if you lack confidence you'll never be the best you can be. So what if you miss shots? You have to know the next one is going in. Just focus on the things you're good at then develop the other areas as you need. If you have beast teammates, just let them do their thing and pick your spots. Just being a flashy scorer isn't the only way to help a team win. Just by having a confident, competitive aura of comradery helps the team out.

Good post. Many people are skilled, but mental toughness and desire is what separates a lot of people. And its more than just wanting to win. Its taking on criticism from your teammates, trash talking shots not falling ect... Its knowing how to not get too high or too low within a game

When things aren't going your way and you can turn it around, that impresses me as a player. That's how i know a person really understands how to play and is good. Because any1 can be confident when their having a hot game. Its when the opposite happens, what do u do then?
C_lake2802 is offline   Reply With Quote