View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: J-Kidd busted for drunk driving

I vowed years ago, after seeing my lil cousin pronounced dead twice and then survive, that I would never drive drunk again. He nearly left us because his friend was driving drunk, hit a metal lightpole n it fell on the car, trapping him inside. Ive never been drunk behind the wheel to the point where I couldnt control what I was doing, but even being tipsy is unacceptable. Kidd was drunk enough to hit a pole. He is too old to make such foolish mistakes. He has a kid. When you drive drunk, its not only you that gets put in danger. Im glad he is ok though. It only takes one silly mistake to change your life.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote