View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:07 AM   #13
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks hiding from Rockets to avoid receiving offer sheet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoops
You have to take into account that Felton won't have the green light this time around though, as you have to take into account melo, which the Woodson knicks offense primarily runs through. Woodson's offense isn't exactly varied, it really doesn't involve Amare a whole lot.

And the stats you posted on Lin post Linsanity really doesn't tell the whole story. Lin put up some great games, some decent ones, and a few stinkers during that period. He did pretty good in some games where either Melo or Amare were shitting bricks, like the game vs the spurs (even though they lost)? He was also a difference maker in a few of those games, remember that Philly game where he made all his free throws in the 4th q and helped the knicks secure the win? Can felton do that?

Who knows what Woodson's offense will include. He's yet to have an offseason with these guys and didn't even really have many practices.

As for Felton, he shot better from the line than Lin last year. They shoot about the same from the line. I think there's no advantage either way.

In my opinion, in the words of my dad, Raymond Felton is the median now for PGs. If your better than him, your at the very least, a pretty good pg. If your worse than him, then your probably not worthy of a starting role. I think that's a fair assessment.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote