View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:49 PM   #17
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "State you position on the Knicks" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Your first point makes no sense to me. You act like Amare came 2nd.... You overpaid for Amare because no one wants to come here unless they get OVERPAID!

We signed him to an overly expensive contract considering what his role should have been in the future (in all scenarios that were possible at that time), and that's all that matters.

Quote:
Your 2nd point is weird too because the Knicks traded all there draft picks and players to basically acquire cap space and/or Stat and Melo

Why, that's exactly my point: we said "no" to building; we said "yes" to buying a roster for contending. I don't agree in principle to this strategy, but at this point I'm all for being consistent with it.

Quote:
Lets just call a spade a spade If you are not going into the Luxury Tax zone why BUY a freakin' roster makes no sense! Its pure stupidity.

I never said anything about staying cheap or whatever
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote