View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #36
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Lin agrees to terms with the Houston Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
yes i think he will be in the top 3rd in the league. his shortcomings can be cured with work ethic and development and experience. the kid is 23 with a great mind. i do believe he got a big head though.
I can't agree with that and that's why I think the contract he was offered is crazy.

Barring new injuries, poor rehab from current injuries or unforeseen legal situations I think we can definitely expect the following will all be better than Lin heading into Lin's big money year: Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Rajon Rondo, Steve Nash, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving.

With the same exceptions as above I don't think it's absurd to find that the following are also better in two years: Kyle Lowry, Darren Collison, Ricky Rubio, Jrue Holiday.

That's not including prospects currently on the radar like CJ McCollum or Phil Pressey.

Until I start getting checks from the organization the marketing opportunities a player bring to the table mean absolutely nothing to me. When you can reasonably expect 12 guys at the same position will be better than a guy making $15 million then that guy shouldn't get $15 million.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote