View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 06:55 PM   #41
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Lin agrees to terms with the Houston Rockets

Why cant he be a scoring PG? Why cant he do like Russell, Rose, Deron? Wasnt like he was selfishly scoring and ignoring other players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I can't agree with that and that's why I think the contract he was offered is crazy.

Barring new injuries, poor rehab from current injuries or unforeseen legal situations I think we can definitely expect the following will all be better than Lin heading into Lin's big money year: Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Rajon Rondo, Steve Nash, Tony Parker, Kyrie Irving.

With the same exceptions as above I don't think it's absurd to find that the following are also better in two years: Kyle Lowry, Darren Collison, Ricky Rubio, Jrue Holiday.

That's not including prospects currently on the radar like CJ McCollum or Phil Pressey.

Until I start getting checks from the organization the marketing opportunities a player bring to the table mean absolutely nothing to me. When you can reasonably expect 12 guys at the same position will be better than a guy making $15 million then that guy shouldn't get $15 million.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote