View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #136
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Barkley: I'm better than Malone

Barkley Clearly Outplayed Malone from 1986 to 1996: The Stats Do Not Count the 85-86 Season but Now They are Also Found and Those the Matchups Also Favor Barkley. It wasn`t till Barkley left for the Rockets as a Role Player that Malone took Over as the Best PF.

Before Barkley used to Dominate Those Matchups. Even Bill Walton Mentioned It in the 97 WCFs.

I Don`t Hate Malone...Infact I Consider Him The Best Catch and Finish Player of All Time (Better than Barkley as a Reciever) Regarding that He had Stockton the Best Creator and Passer of All Time. He was Physically Imposing, Great Finisher, Solid Defender but He Wasn`t as Skilled as Barkley at Nothing But FT Shooting. He Later on Developed a Better Post Game but Never in the Level of Sir Charles Who Was Shaq-like Inside the 3-Pointline.

Last edited by Round Mound : 07-17-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote