View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #15
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raymond Felton officially back with Knicks

Look guys,I never really liked Felton. I just don't think there's much of a difference between him and Lin.
Felton missed Amare on pick & rolls but Lin did that too.

Yeah,I'm trying to be positive but I really think that people are underrating Felton and overrating Lin.
Raymond was out of shape last season and Portland was a mess. If he can get back to his 2010-11 level of play which I think he's able to he will be a good pickup.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote