View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:57 AM   #16
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raymond Felton officially back with Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
felton was fat and lazy and totally unprofessional with the blazers...

franchize stop it because you cant lawd Lin for being a Dantoni product to justify felton's success if that is what your saying. his only above average year. every other time he's been meh.

Interesting if the bolded part is true.
Dude, what's your deal lately? I DONT HATE LIN!!! Calm down.

All I'm saying is, Felton put up good numbers under D'Antoni. And your reply proves MY point. I CLEARLY stated in another thread that Felton is the median for PG in the NBA. If Felton was average once he left D'Antoni's system, then that just reiterates what I've been saying all along. Furthermore, when Lin wasn't in D'Antoni's system, he was average as well. Below average before, and average in Woodson's system. So you're just proving MY point!

Once Again...for the record. I DO NOT HATE JEREMY LIN!!! I THINK HE'S A PRETTY GOOD POINT GUARD!!!

C'mon man. I love having healthy debates with you but I can't argue stuff I never said. How did I lawd him? My stance all along is that he's not bad but he's not worth that contract. PERIOD!

Quote:
Look guys,I never really liked Felton. I just don't think there's much of a difference between him and Lin.

Thank You Clutch. This is the ONLY thing I was saying the whole entire time. I DO NOT HATE JEREMY LIN!!! Why is it when Lin is involved, if you aren't completely wrapped up in Linsanity, you're a hater? I'm from the era where "hating" was called having an opinion. There's a difference between voicing your opinion and hating a guy. Jeremy Lin is a good player with some potential and some glaring flaws. That contract wasn't for a player with some potential but some glaring flaws. That contract was for a guy who's proven he can get the job done without a shadow of a doubt.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote