View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:24 PM   #20
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raymond Felton officially back with Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I agree with this it will be interesting and helpful.

Not saying you hate him (although you have nothing really good to say about him but thats neither here no there at this point he's gone) but you cant give credit to one player under the same system then discredit the other under the same system.

Which Lin was productive under woodson too.

That's the thing. I said Lin was a good player. I said it repeatedly. I also said Felton was very good under Mike D'antoni's sytem also. So was Nate Robinson. I didn't give Felton credit. You knew me since the Felton days. I NEVER liked Felton. He's an average guy. But I can't just ignore the production. Same with Lin. Linsanity was a lot about hype over an Asian kid from Harvard, but I would NEVER say that he didn't ball his ass off. He played remarkably during that period. Nate Robinson at times played out of his mind also under D'Antoni. If anything, I gave ALL of them credit.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote