View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Antawn Jamison probably signing with Lakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakersNUMBA1
I don't mind these pick up that Mitch is getting. We have a great guard in Nash, and a new guy to come off the bench in Jamison, but the only problem I have with these guys is that there OLD. We need to have a solid bench and then we can possibly make it to the finals.

The team is definitely better than it was last year. Last years team should have been up 3-1 on OKC, and that's a team that went to the finals. While the Lakers aren't the favorites, they have a chance now. If they manage to pull off that Howard deal they would be the favorites. Although, since that's a trade in the rumors I'm not sure it will happen. Rumored Lakers trades never happen, lol. They're fun to speculate about though.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote