View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:50 PM   #94
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: ISH Gaming Diary Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Its a game I wont ever trade in. When you put in countless hours, days, week into RDR? From main story, side missions, challenges and just good ole free roaming (which will never end). Take $10 and purchase the DLC Undead Nightmare. Well worth it.

Sidenote: Unsure if you're a multiplayer person but there is free roam in multiplayer. One thing thats fun to do? Is kill law enforcement to spawn a bounty. The thing is other players will try to kill you when its announced to the lobby there is a bounty on your head. Its fun keeping them away for how long you can do it. Also fun when a player tries this and you take out a sniper from long distance and end their bounty. They go ape shyts and try to chase you.

F*ck it I'm putting this game in, you got me wanting to play now.

Haha, it's a highly addicting game. I didn't get to bed until nearly 6:00 in the morning, just woke-up, and the first thing I did was fire up the PS3. And I got the "Game of the Year" edition (for only like $30) and it comes with Undead Nightmare.

I'll probably get into some multiplayer after I get a little further into the game.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote