View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #6
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bulls FO making Orlando's look like geniuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
Agreed. It seems like they're lining themselves up to make a run at the next big free agent class once Deng comes off the books and once they most likely amnesty Boozer. So we'll see if they can deliver a second star to pair with DRose.

I've heard Kevin Love will be the main target.
I wouldn't hold my breath. The Bulls have done this three times now going back to 99 and failed each time.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote