View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 01:18 AM   #1527
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MMA Discussion/News thread

Wow just got back from the bar watching this. I don't know that I've ever walked away from a UFC event THIS disappointed lol. Was excited to see Lombard, he sucked it up. Wanted Faber to win, he got his ass (and leg) kicked...

Only thing that completely made my night was when I saw that UFC rehired the only octagon girl I ever gave a damn about:

Never shoulda let her go in the first place
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote