View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:21 AM   #7
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board
Default Re: Ever been in an altercation/argument/fight during pick up game?

Only once. I was playing outside at a park 5 on 5 running full court and this guy had an attitude. He was on edge the whole time and whenever he made a mistake or somebody got the better of him he got all frustrated. Anyway we were both going up for a rebound and I tipped the ball from behind him (not even going over the back) and I got the ball and scored or something. After that he looked and me and told him that I hit him in the head. I did not even feel anything I'm still convinced to this day that I didn't even touch him but if I did it was so slight... then he pushed me a couple times. After he pushed me the second time I just snapped and hit him in the face with a like a jab punch (wasn't a haymaker or nothing lol) and then honestly swung him around like a rag doll, threw him on the ground, and was about to just leveling him but the other guys there pulled me off. He's lucky he had acquaintances there to that pulled me off cus I don't think any of my friends would have lol. There is no way he saw that coming lol. He got what he deserved though.

What makes it so much worse is that he called the cops and actually was going to press charges against me. I told the cops what happened and they were totally on my side and said a push is the same as punch in the eyes of the law and since he pushed me first he started the fight and i was defending myself. I guess it's a good thing they pulled me off cus I might have hit him a few times on the ground and really hurt him and maybe the cops would have considered it excessive I don't know. Butt anyway his attempt to get me in trouble amounted to nothing... he was just angry rich kid or something who knows. I'm not trying to make myself look like such a badass either but back then I was very strong and that particular guy would have gotten a bigtime ass whoopin lol. As it was, he was just humbled lol.

Other than that no. Unless somebody physically touches me like that guy did I am not going to get in a fight with somebody. I have no interest in that sort of thing.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote