View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #72
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation heredunksby has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Chris Nolan / Zack Snyder "MAN OF STEEL"

Growing up where comic books culture was almost non-existent and my only exposure to comics where via watching the animation series and a movie or two here and there the only comic series that intrigued me was Batman because pretty much all the villains were/are crazy mental mofos with sick appetites. Now years later as an adult I still find Batman (along with V) the only compelling comic series and one that does not feel extremely cheesy or that it has been written for kids. I just can't imagine myself as an adult still being a fan of the Incredible Hulk for instance or say that I'm a Superman fan with a straight face, it's just too juvenile for my taste. But maybe that's because comic books were never big where I grew up.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote