View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:21 AM   #72
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Chris Nolan / Zack Snyder "MAN OF STEEL"

Growing up where comic books culture was almost non-existent and my only exposure to comics where via watching the animation series and a movie or two here and there the only comic series that intrigued me was Batman because pretty much all the villains were/are crazy mental mofos with sick appetites. Now years later as an adult I still find Batman (along with V) the only compelling comic series and one that does not feel extremely cheesy or that it has been written for kids. I just can't imagine myself as an adult still being a fan of the Incredible Hulk for instance or say that I'm a Superman fan with a straight face, it's just too juvenile for my taste. But maybe that's because comic books were never big where I grew up.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote