View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #74
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Nolan / Zack Snyder "MAN OF STEEL"

I know that I'll probably enjoy 'MAN OF STEEL', but it won't be the same without Tom Welling..
I'll just wait for the next Superman movie and will hope he gets the role next time.

Last edited by Faptastrophe : 07-23-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote