View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
Faptastrophe
Rivalries Never Die

Faptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFaptastrophe is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: "More than a Game" the documentary

I thoroughly enjoyed it in it's entirety. Any basketball documentary like that is always a good watch.
'More Than a Game' made me sympathize with him a whole lot more. The guy was under a ton of pressure growing up, and in the long run he's made it work for him.

My favorite scene- http://youtu.be/9hE0QbaWVgU
Faptastrophe is offline   Reply With Quote