View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board
Default Re: Bulls to sign Marco Belinelli and Nazr Mohammed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warners0
All in all, the bench really doesn't look that bad.

When everyone is healthy we got

Rose/Hinich/Teague
Hamilton/Belinelli
Deng/Butler
Boozer/Gibson
Noah/Mohammed

Like this roster at the price it's going to cost a lot more than if we were to have brought back Asik, Korver, Watson and Brewer.

I saw a rumor today that we're still interested in Randy Foye so we'll see what happens. Maybe they found a trade partner for Richard Hamilton.

Malcolm Thomas should make this team and be behind Boozer and Gibson.
I would also bring in Henry Sims from the Summer league squad and put him behind Noah and Mohammed.

Rose, Hinrich, Teague, Foye, Bellinelli, Deng, Butler, Boozer, Gibson, Thomas, Noah, Mohammed and Sims would give us a total of 13 and we could still sign someone like a Josh Howard or a Michael Redd at the veteran's minimum and still be below the tax.

Bellinelli in my opinion is better than Korver and seems will cost half the price.
He's just as good of a shooter. Younger, more athletic, better ball handler (can actually create for himself) and a better passer.

Mohammed at this point in his career isn't better than Asik, but he is a serviceable veteran big man who is a good rebounder and a solid low post defender.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote