View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:20 PM   #145
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: General Offseason / Free Agency Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Maybe because of the throwback jerseys?

And.... I don't like it. Bring back Planet Orng
Sadly Jeff hasn't responded to a PM I sent earlier or the one I sent about the scheme change.

I checked the Lakers sub-forum and theirs is still the same. I wonder why this happened.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote