View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #421
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Red Dead Redemption discussion

Finished the main campaign of the regular game. Not at 100% complete yet (doubt I ever will) but I'm at about 85%. Anyway, can't believe I burned through that in a week. Had two or three nights where I'd start playing when I got home around 11:00 or midnight and, before I really even realized it, it'd be getting light outside and be 6:00 a.m.

Playing Undead Nightmare right now. It took me about 30 minutes to adjust but, in a way, it's more fun than the main game since you're just riding around and shooting and killing zombies and animals. Managed to finish the first two missions, clear four or five towns, and three side missions with only getting killed once. Got the first Apocalypse horse and promptly rode it down a cliff to its death trying to find a Sasquatch. I've never really been a "killing zombies" video game kind of guy but this is definitely making me change my tune.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote