View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:45 PM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Team News: Lakers discussing Andrew Bynum extension

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10618

Well this is good news. This to me is an indication that they are dropping out of Dwight Howard talks, because Bynum wouldn't agree to an extension most likely if he was shopped elsewhere. We can finally focus on keeping the core together.

I have to applaud Bynum, Pau Gasol, and others who were constantly involved in trade rumor season in and season out, for maintaining their professionalism and always showing up to play basketball. I love this team. We never hear of disgruntled players who want out. This shows that the front office know exactly what players to get. They are committed to winning.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote