View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:55 AM   #5
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks need 1 more big, who is available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I know he isnt the greatest character wise, but Andray Blatche got amnestied and would give us an element on the court that we really are devoid of: low post scoring. The only guy who really can accomplish anything with their back to the basket is Carmelo Anthony. For the minimum, which I think he would accept since he is gettin paid by Washington, I think it would be a impactful acquisition.

He's a headcase.We have just started to bring some smart,good locker room players (Kidd,Camby). Why ruin it by signing that idiot. He's not even that good.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote