View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 12:44 PM   #64
Maniak
Poor Man's Jaydacris

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat
Quality over quantity.

LG-IM is the first team with a champion of every race. SEED.
Well, GSL champion.

Grats to Seed. I did not stay up for the games and I heard they were pretty bad.

I don't think I'm going to watch the GSTL either, seeing as how late it is.

Although because I love slayers so much i might just not go on teamliquid or /r/starcraft and find a watch to watch vods.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote