View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:10 PM   #5
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Knicks agree to sign Ronnie Brewer

Good Stuff Bluechox

I think we can follow use a tactic that Miami uses: Being able to throw multiple looks and defenders at teams. Miami did it with LeBron, Battier and Miler. I think we can actually do the same. In fact, I think we can perfect it even more because w can do it with our perimeter players AND our big men now. Teams, and especially their star players, don't get a reak now when we go to the bench. Once Shump goes to the bench, we can throw a fresh Brewer at a guy, and a fresh JR as well. Plus, as the quotes suggest, Ronnie imoes well without the ball. He slashes and gets easy dunks. He's like a quicker Bill Walker pre-D'Antoni making him into a jumpshooter. That coupled with JR's streaky, yet dangerous, scoring ability helps to solidify our bench. We can also throw multiple looks defensively at teams with Chandler and Camby.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote