View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:18 AM   #14
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
As a Giant fan I think you are over rating our CBs. Strange for a Cowboy fan to do.

Prince has yet to prove much and Webster in my opinion is just good. Not great. Hopefully Prince comes in to this season and plays well though. We're going to need that.

I trust him though. The Giants have drafted extremely well over the years so it's hard to see him not panning out well.
I ranked them 8th....eh

Webster was great last last, year before that he was garbage...Amukamura could be a stud

You should be happy with your CBs
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote