View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #15
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: my top-10 CB duos going into 2012

Of course you would make this thread now at this point in time What a transparent clown u are.

I seem to remember a Mike Jenkins- Top 5 CB thread some time ago. How did that turn out?

As good as Claiborne prolly will be IN TIME, I guaranteed he gets torched a few times times in the first half of the season.

I'm sensing him and Carr won't be as Godly this season as all you Blue Balls f@gs are thinking
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote