View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #20
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board
Default Re: Where do we stand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
As the season slowly approaches and teams start to round out their roster, it lead me to wonder where we stand in the Eastern Conference. I just wanted to know your opinions. I think we'll end up with the 5th seed with the standings as follows:
Your assessement was well thought out and reasonable as usual franchize... Not some just because stuff

Heat-Champs have the most physically gifted and talented player in the league. Ray will have many potentially open look.

Bulls-Although Rose will be out for extended time the team did perform well without him. CJ watson is gone.

Pacers-All major players back. DJ & Paul should make a good back court.

Celtics-Should be the 1st or 2nd seed. I mean Bradley back, Terry, Courtney, Jeff Green, Sullinger, Fab, this is what a good GM can do for a team plus getting healthy!(Bluechox2 dont know what in the world you talking about!)

Nets-Deron, Joe, Wallace, Lopez, CJ, Brooks, Humphries, Teletovic great pieces LEGIT! I really dont think it will take that long to mesh.

Orlando-As long as DHoward is there they are a contender!

Hawks-Minus Joe but Lou Will, Devin Harris should be playoff bound.

Philly-A little worse but a great coach can be respectable.

Bucks-Not much added but Moped should keep them around.

I cant see how Knick fans assume a top 5 spot. There is no evidence that Felton, Melo, Stat will be good together. If these 3 guys dont play well together the Knicks could barely make it in or not make it at all.

Even though the Knicks could get in by default because the landscape has changed drastically but it still comes down to Felton, Stat, Melo playing well together!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote