View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 04:02 PM   #10
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top 5 Favorite Movies of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4

for you guys in the u.s, hopefully you caught kill list this year, superb little cult horror/black comedy/psychological thriller from ben wheatley- probably next big hollywood director i expect at the rate they are being snapped up right now. are there any americans doing big budget hollywood these days?

Never heard of it, but just watched the trailer and have added it to my "to watch" list.

For those saying it is a sorry year for movies, I think this year has already outshined last year's crappy movies, and we still have many months to go. Django Unchained is the only movie I am near 100% will be in my top 5 that hasn't come out yet, but I also have high hopes for Bond.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote