View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 04:16 PM   #33
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
GOBB = a giant douchebag.

Don't comment on my taste in movies if you refuse to browse my library.

I've been around here lurking since early '08 so I've seen plenty to judge you as a poster and most likely as an individual IRL. You are a bully as a poster, the most self-righteous poster I've ever seen literally, on any forum, and very few people here like you.

Now shove off and go wank it to thoughts of your rep' level and post count here on ISH...loser.

PS, http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...%20Your%20Goat

Not only an @$$, but a mental reject as well.

PSS, Alan > You

I may be a dbag but a giant dbag? Plenty of those that trump me in that department. Maybe years ago (prior to 08) I was a giant dbag. Now? Not so much. But again, appreciate the compliment.

I'll comment on your mama without having met her. What are you going to do? Oh, just shut up and take what I have to say.

Very few people? I am willing to bet you actual money that statement is inaccurate and so far from the truth so help you GOBB. Would you like to wager money? We can do it on a site where it prevents me or you from backing out and stiffing the other on money. Make a thread and ask who here doesnt like me, GOBB the giant dbag. You can do it for fun, but I rather money be put on the line so I can take yours. Spend it. upload a photo of the purchase I got from your money. Ultimate ownership right there my friend. You down? I doubt it chicken little.

Rep level? Post count? Both could be deleted forever, it wouldnt bother me. Wrong poster bud, thought you lurked these boards and had a good understanding on me? Doesnt seem so.

Allan = you, lame characters.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote