View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #41
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
Me.
Ok. Updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii
I'm possibly interested if you guys need another head...what are the roster/scoring settings? Is this ish PPR and/or IDP?

No IDP... Team defenses. I believe that we do a 0.5 PPR, not a full point. We can vote on this again this year. It has been a very close debate in the past about whether or not to have a full PPR or 0.5 PPR. The buy-in is $100.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote