View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:43 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
More like I see a lack of anything worthy of replying to.

You've been thoroughly destroyed. Frankly, your own post did most of my work for me.

I figured case closed. If you want to take it outside we can do that!!!

You make no sense. You claimed not many like me here. I challenged you to bet money on that. And silence was the route you went.

Then I mention if you lurked and noticed me since 08 you would see I couldnt care less about rep or post count.

But somehow you thoroughly destroyed me. Delusional much
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote