View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #40
FatComputerNerd
Good college starter

FatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableFatComputerNerd is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
You make no sense. You claimed not many like me here. I challenged you to bet money on that. And silence was the route you went.

Then I mention if you lurked and noticed me since 08 you would see I couldnt care less about rep or post count.

But somehow you thoroughly destroyed me. Delusional much

I think I've already said all that needed to be, and I'm not really interested in bets for real money w/ strangers on the internet.

Run along now, or continue w/ the your mama comments. You are clearly more thug than I, and it matters not to me.

FatComputerNerd is offline   Reply With Quote