View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jay-Z involvement with NBA 2K13

I feel many folks will be delighted to have Jay-Z throwing together a soundtrack for this game, and I don't have an issue with that (though I'm not a Jay-Z fan). However, I'm at least a little weary of the hand he'll have in other facets of the game. I suppose there's a chance it could work out wonderfully, but it seems to have the makings of a gimmick. As long as 2K13 continues to strive to be the best basketball game possible and not Jay-Z's interpretation of what he thinks an NBA video game should be, it will be all good.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote