View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:33 AM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jay-Z involvement with NBA 2K13

Separately, here's some tracks that will be featured on 2K13 (I don't think this is all of them):

The Hours: “All in the Jungle”
Too Short: "Blow the Whistle" (Main)
Eric B. and Rakim: “I Ain’t No Joke”
Phoenix: “1901”
Jay-Z: “Pump it Up” (Freestyle)
Puff Daddy and the Family: “Victory” (feat. Notorious B.I.G. & Busta Rhymes)
Daft Punk: “Around the World" (Radio Edit)
Santigold: “Shove It” (feat. Spank Rock)
Kanye West: “Amazing”
Jay-Z: “Run This Town”
The Dirty Projectors: “Stillness in the Move”
Nas: “The World is Yours”
Coldplay: “Viva La Vida”
Roy Ayers: “We Live in Brooklyn, Baby”
Justice: “Stress”
Jay-Z: “The Bounce”
Kanye West: “We Major” (feat. Nas & Really Doe)
Mobb Deep: “Shook Ones, Pt. II”
Meek Mill: “Ima Boss” (Instrumental)
Kanye West: “Mercy” (feat. Big Sean, Pusha T, and 2 Chainz)
U2: “Elevation”
Jay-Z: “On to the Next One”
Jay-Z: “Public Service Announcement”
Jay-Z: “H.A.M.” (Instrumental)

I understand this will be received well by many. And while I do like some of the songs (Shook Ones), I'm just not particularly fond of games using old songs everyone's already heard time and time again.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote