View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jay-Z involvement with NBA 2K13

jeff this news is old but your posts says "announced today"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I feel many folks will be delighted to have Jay-Z throwing together a soundtrack for this game, and I don't have an issue with that (though I'm not a Jay-Z fan). However, I'm at least a little weary of the hand he'll have in other facets of the game. I suppose there's a chance it could work out wonderfully, but it seems to have the makings of a gimmick. As long as 2K13 continues to strive to be the best basketball game possible and not Jay-Z's interpretation of what he thinks an NBA video game should be, it will be all good.

he won't have any other part involvement the game.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote