View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:03 PM   #83
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
It's 6 points for rushing and receiving TD's and 4 points for passing. 10 yards a point for rushing/receiving and 25 yards a point for passing. .5 ppr.

All of that is pretty standard. PPR is league by league.

I don't know if the first league you do should be a $100 league. You might be in over your head.

Solid.

Yeah seems pretty in depth. I'm cool with it so far but understand completely if there's people that don't want me to participate. Don't want to screw the league up if I'm beyond brutal and f*ck with other people's chances.
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote