View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #87
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Solid.

Yeah seems pretty in depth. I'm cool with it so far but understand completely if there's people that don't want me to participate. Don't want to screw the league up if I'm beyond brutal and f*ck with other people's chances.
doubt you'll **** anyone else's season up unless you get trade raped like Primetime did to me last year. I gave him Steve Smith of Carolina, and Willis McGahee for Percy Harvin I believe.

I still don't know how PT got me to do that trade lol
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote