View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #11
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Any Fans of The Wire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPippen
There are A LOT of fans of The Wire out there, especially on the Internet. I take it you're not aware of the general consensus around the web that The Wire is the greatest thing that has ever been on TV?

Anyway, yea, it's a fantastic show. It remains the best television program that I have ever watched, as much as I like Breaking Bad and other shows.

I knew there are a lot of fans, but have never really discussed it online. Just used to talking about mostly music and basketball when it comes to the forums
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote