View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Is Rotten Tomatoes overrated?

If it's extremely in one direction or the other then you have a pretty good idea of the quality of the movie. Movie critics don;t agree to that degree often.

If it's in the middle then you just have to take a leap.

I often only check it after I've watched a movie. To see if my personal thoughts had been echoed by others. Sometimes I disagree whole heartedly (Ping Pong Playa in particular), but for the most part I find them to be spot on.

But it's just a collection of professional reviews, you can assign importance to whomever you want on the site. It's a nice site.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote