View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 06:42 PM   #46
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone see this?? 2 Olympic teams in badminton try to throw the game away

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
You are so dumb i don't even know what to say. Teams in the NBA tank for a better draft pick...that is strategy. I don't know why you don't see it.

I wish i could capture you like in Deer Hunter and make you play russian roulette until you blow your brains out.

Does any basketball game no matter how ugly of a tank job, have two teams willingly throw the ball out of bounds for 48 minutes? Because that's what this is.

Do you not understand the term blatant? I figure a little robot asian kid like you should have no problem memorizing the dictionary during your incredibly ample spare time.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote