View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 09:30 PM   #196
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Hangover III (2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatComputerNerd
At least you have some wit

Still unsure why you chose to attack me though, unless it's a Raz v.2 thing.

I have not attacked you, if i attacked you, you'd be crying. When i attack people have nervous breakdowns and get banned. I am really not attacking. I don't do that anymore...i learned the error of my ways. I am good Niko, not evil NIKOLA.

Need more beer..
niko is offline   Reply With Quote