View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #43
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdunksby is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Rotten Tomatoes overrated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
To me, Metacritic is much better. Every critic's review is given a number rating from 1 to 100. Instead of just a red or green tomatoe. This way you know HOW good a movie is....not just yes or no.

Metacritic for the win.
Metacritic is the mother of all these rating websites, I don't understand why people would use other databases for ratings. On the other hand they suck at providing info about stuff they rate. I use IMDB for info mostly and Meta for ratings but at the end of the day I choose what I watch.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote