View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 12:59 AM   #31
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Critique my critique on The Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
sorry, i never saw this first time round.

will read tomorrow and get back to you, whats if for btw?

It's for my blog. Originally, it was written for a film course. The Godfather is such an amazing film, I thought it deserved more attention and a revival for turning 40 years old.

Brando, Pacino, Duvall, Caan, Cazale & Coppola
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote